Sunday, June 04, 2006

Whatever that it is in colour is meant to be very low.
Whatever that it is in colour is meant to be very high and squeaky.

GREETINGS!
Favoured one. The Lord is with You. Do not be afraid. For you have found favour with God. (blah blah blah...) The house of Jacob forever....... There will be no end

But how can this be? For, I'm still a virgin...

...And He will be called the Son of God


Hahaha. Those were a few of the lines that are going to come out for the musicial this coming July. And I'll be in this scene. And no, I'm not going to read out these lines. These are just the few lines that Tiffany and I remembered and were repeating non stop and a few of our cues. And I still feel that certain things they say in the musicial is kinda wrong. Some more it's a christian based musicial. Sigh.. Oh well.

No comments: