Tuesday, October 11, 2005

yes. only tmr left. chinese and art. which is stupid. why even have art exams.. ya. i'm finally finished with my art. ya. brendan has a x-box that's why i'm able to use the com. ya.

i just found out that even after my exams. i'll still be tied down. ya. i have a job. from my aunty which pays quite well. handbells would be another one. and lastly church. ya. i've to talk to my fellow sec 2s about the sec 3 graduation. ya. and someone else is leaving. shall not say. then have to plan how to raise funds. and i wanna learn guitar from uncle chee seng. he said he'll teach. ya. but i got to get a few people.

oh handbells.. i think i'm going to die. cos i'll be in fuzhou for a week. the first week of november. and ya. the concert in on the 19th of nov. i think they'll scold me when they find out i'll be going off. i better play well for the next few practises. which starts dunno when.

ya. finally got my zen mirco back. ya. it wasn't confiscated. it just broke again. ya. and they finally returned it back to me. yay! finally get to listen to it. now i got a new source of entertainment.

No comments: