Thursday, August 25, 2005

pw is making me so so bored. ahhhhhhhh.. i finally did finish the powerpoint. and now all i need to do is to add in pictures and do the animation. ya. and that's boring me out. i never knew how boring that is. will someone please help me. ok. i shall get pho to help me. since she likes doing these kind of stuff.

ya. tmr got handbells. can't wait.. haha. dunno why. maybe cos i just love handbells. ya. but i don't think i'll be sitting in the beginning group tmr cos i'm going with rui jun to kap to do home ec. ya.

and to tracy. i know you want to get into the performing group and i'm sure you can. if you practise sight reading since that's what you claim you're weak in. ya. you play the piano right? ya. or used to. ya. one way to help you with your timing is to play music instruments. well. that worked for me. ya. piano is helping me with my timing and sight reading. practise harder k. then i'm sure you can make it in. cos i think you got the potential

and yes rui jun.. i won't tell anyone else about you wanting to be you-know-what k. don't worry la. i won't tease you anymore. and ya. you said that who won't want to be right. i guess that. ya la. it'll be quite fun being you-know-what. having all that authorithy and all. but i still think you'll be it la. cos you've been with the performing group longer.

oh and i really really cannot wait for sunday. ya. CAR WASH!!!!!!! you all may think i'm crazy. to enjoy these kind of stuff. but you can never understand the way i'm feeling unless you come down to foochow methodist church and help out in the car wash. and ya. i got the hose. but i'm not the only one. gerald got the hose too. but still. i got the hose. ya. and possessing the hose is quite fun. ya. if anyone wants to help out in the car wash or want to come down to church on saturday(youth service-- crosslink) or sunday (this sunday car wash.. normal stuff on other weeks). let me know. if you have my number call or sms. if not tag me and let me know. ya

shall go and continue the powerpoint now.

No comments: