Sunday, August 14, 2005

i finally changed my blogskin. yupp. ya. i really really love candles. and i think these candles are really really cute. haha. ya. took a long time to get everything running properly. now my only problem is that i can't right click on it. so ya. if anyone can help. let me know k.

ya. church today was ok la. i didn't have to do anything for worship. which is like quite good la. don't have to stress myself. and today is like the second time i went to buy breakfast. first time with delicia, gerald and cherilyn. today i went with jessica. ya. then we went to buy carrot cake sticks. ya. they were really nice. the old woman at the stall was so weird. she just didn't want to sell to us the batch she already had. she made us wait for a long time before finally selling to us. what a queer. ya. today's worship didn't go too well.. elroi just refused to sing into the mic. he just concentrated on playing the guitar. stubborn. and the twins played too loud. but oh well. i can't change anything now can i? so ya. it was requested that the same songs get sung again next week. so that everyone would be more familiar with these songs. and dont have to depend on the song leader to sing. ya. aunty shirley talked about worship after that. she talked about how jesus washed his disciples' feet. and ya. i guess i should not complain when serving. even jesus washed 12 people's feet. and i'm like not washing anyone's feet(thank god). so ya. i shouldn't complain. i should be cheerful when doing it. and not treat it like a chore. ya. and ya. i felt so so happy. when aunty mui ing came up to me and thanked me again. for doing this planning worship every week. haha. but sometimes i feel that i don't deserve such thanks cos i complain a lot when stuff don't go well. or when the song leader and i cannot communicate. ya. but ya. guess i just have to learn to change.

now i have a huge problem. and that is tmr's chapel. how on earth am i going to solve such a problem... the song leaders dunno some songs. and vanessa only told me this yesterday. and she's like. not home. and won't be until at night. and hello? now then you ask me to help. a bit too late lor. what am i suppose to do. i can't change songs. cos guitarist not happy. i can't get pho. cos they don't really want her. can't get rachel cos they also don't really like her. can't change song leaders. cos too last minute. so WHAT ON EARTH AM I SUPPOSE TO DO??!!! this is suppose to be vanessa's job. why she last minute tell me. i hate it you know. when people last minute tell me this kind of stuff. she had like the whole week to tell me that. but NO.. she just didn't. and i only have a few hours to decide everything. haiz. cherilyn is trying to persuade me to teach them the songs. haiz. but 15 minutes where got enough time? i think i'll just do like. a few worship plans. one the original. one is the songs that bev knows how to sing. and so on. haiz. this is so stressful. but as the song goes 'God will make a way. where there seems to be no way'

and since i'm at that song. i just realised. that i'm short of musicians for next year. haiz. this is really really stressing me out.

i think i'm just going to sing that song until i calm down..

God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way
He will make a way
By a roadway in the wilderness
He'll lead me
And rivers in desert will I see
Heaven and earth will fade
But His Word will still remain
He will do something new today

No comments: