Saturday, August 27, 2005

ahh.. this is so stupid. the start on a weekend that i was looking forward to. and my phone has to be confiscated!! what rubbish is this. stupid mummy. confiscate for what..

oh and you know why my phone was confiscated. ok. ya. it was my fault la. but you can't blame me right. on friday and i'm only allowed to use the phone for an hour? IT'S THE WEEKENDS!! and besides.. my next common test is after the one week break. so why can't i talk more??!!?? not say i'm disturbing anyone right? haiz. my parents are too strict la. who on earth has such unreasonable curfews. on school nights i understand la. but on friday?? and when there are no test coming up. this is so unfair. i better get my phone back by today. if not. tmr. i dunno how on earth am i going to tell sarah what time to get out of her house and all

haiz. ya. tmr. i shall go ps after car wash to confirm the prices. hmm. dunno how am i going to propose all these. hmmmmm.. ya. i need to plan everything properly if i want it to come through. ya.. oh. and i also need to get a thumbdrive for the department. so that i can pass over all my responsibilties to the sec 1.. and their job will be easier. ya.

and i really really really want to play for syf. i know i've been going over this over and over again. but ya. if cannot get enough people to join the performing team when i'm in sec 4. and we don't get like about. 8 more people. we cannot join syf. but i want to play and be proud of myself when we get like some really high award. haiz.

No comments: