Friday, October 16, 2009

Drained

The weird (not to mention, horrible) singing, the smell of smoke, the sound of breaking glass, the sound of people speeding off... It's weird, but I think part of me is glad to be back in A'Beckett. It's just that sense of familiarity. It's like, although it's a rather dangerous place, I feel safe. Hahahaha. I'm probably just weird.

But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. - Isaiah 40:31

Tomorrow marks the end of week 12 (for me) and woah. One more week of school and then exam starts. One whole sem just flew by like that. And I'm honestly very tired; mentally tired. I just want to stop doing everything. It's like I really need breathing space. Everything is moving at such a fast pace that all I want to do is stop. So I really pray that I will renew my strength in the Lord and finish this sem well.

No comments: