Thursday, February 19, 2009

This is when 2009 really begins

If there's anything that I've learned from last year, is that life isn't as dull as we make it out to be. Life, to me, is somewhat like an adventure. True, there are going to be setbacks that I may not like, but ultimately, things work out. I may face struggles and obstacles along the way, and at the end of the day, God provides a way out of it, and I come out learning something new.

2 more days left in Singapore.

That is when the real adventure begins. A whole year of learning new things, learning how to overcome certain 'difficulties' and a whole year of freedom!

I am OH SO EXCITED!!!

And I want to thank You for always providing for me. Though I get impatient when things aren't happening the way I want it to be, and I think all is over (yes I can be a drama queen). But ultimately, You still provide a way. So ya, thank You Lord.

No comments: