Wednesday, February 11, 2009

..

11 more days and I'm having such mixed feelings. I remember how when I first came back to Singapore how I couldn't wait to go back to Melbourne. Now I kinda don't really want to go back, but at the same time, I'm kinda excited to start uni. I really don't know how people do it all the time. This whole flying up and down thing is not easy, physically and emotionally, and even mentally.

Today my dad was telling me that I should be prepared for a point in my life whereby most of my friends would have moved on, and talking to them wouldn't be as easy as it is now. And it kinda scared me. And I really wonder, 10 years down the road, who will I still be catching up with? Who are the friends that I'll totally lose contact with? Man. I so don't want that day to come. Like never ever.

Ok that's all I have for now.

No comments: