Friday, June 13, 2008

officially done with

I am officially done with exams! THREE CHEERS FOR THAT!!!

So yeah, 3 hour GAT. It wasn't too bad. I thought I would be very bored, but I wasn't. Ok but I refused to check through the MCQ questions. And I really enjoy writing essays on my own pace, so that my handwriting can be neat. (Yes, my handwriting MUST be neat!) I can hear Dom saying ohh look, her handwriting looks printed. Ok thanks Dom. Now enough..

The talk at melbourne uni was... ok lah..

I'm going to give maths tuition to the year 11 girl and I really need to remember that. Which means no late night tonight. How can I look sleepy on my first job overseas right. Hopefully I'll get to teach her like, permanently. Haha. Not a once off thing. But whatever it is, it's going to be funnn..

Ok toodles. Going to sleep and then going to the BIG MAKAN at ocf. How exciting.

No comments: