Sunday, June 29, 2008

Fun fun fun

Today was great!

I finally had more than enough sleep. I slept at about 1-2am last night and I woke up about 11am this morning. That's about 9 hours of sleep and WOAH that feels ultra good. I actually woke up at 7, but then I remembered I had nothing better to do, so I fell back asleep.

After waking up, my fingers and the piano were reunited! And I had HOME COOKED FOOD!!!

And then I met Tiffany at about 330+. We walked towards the floating platform and attempted to catch a glimpse of the NDP practise and we didn't really get to see much. But we talked a lot, yeah, and that was great. Haha. I know I talk to her online but it's more meaningful to catch up with each other face to face. Then we went to PS where she got her sister a gift and then starbucks! haha. You can read about it her on blog

Then had yummy food at my grandma's house. But I wasn't hungry.. sadly. So I just ate bare minimum. Oh wells. And then I spent a lot of time stoning.

And then I met Gerald at the starbucks at united square. Nope I didn't buy anything this time. That was fun too. I talked to him for soo long. Haha.

I hope I have more of such days here. AND OMG, IT'S SO HOT AND HUMID! I'm kinda missing Melbourne's weather.

OOOHH SENTOSA TMR!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

enjoy ur days in singapore : )