Saturday, June 07, 2008

AWESOME BIRTHDAY

MY BIRTHDAYS ARE SERIOUSLY AWESOME YEAR AFTER YEAR!

Disclaimer: Long post with many pictures!

I want to thank (this is in NO particular order)
My whole family. Mushroom. Ryan. Jessica. Gerald. Delicia. Gloria. Tiffany Teo. Priscilla. Katie. Jinli. Weijin. Ben. Pauline. Rachel Ong. Ying Xing. Aiwee. Dom. Sasha. Vanessa. Agnes. Fatin. Faustine. Cathy. Jolie. My teachers in Taylors. Ziteng. Paul. Zhi Wai. Xinwei. Jixiang. Jingyi. Cherilyn. My amazing OCF cell group(sorry too many names..). Sarah. Jiun May. Tiffany Yow. Aunty Mary. Steph Siow. Tracy. Kat. Marina. Melanie. Joanne. Tee. Ya Ting. Rachel(from hobsons). Tiffany(from hobsons). Andre. Pam. Davina Lim. Sarah Lee. Ewen. Steph Wong. Faye. Shannin. Tracy(from hobsons).Bernice. Kjelti. Jamie. Glenda.
Basically everyone who made my day so special! (and I'm terribly sorry if I left anyone's name out.)

So anyway. Pictures and captions to explain my wonderful day.

And my family was so sweet. They called me at 530am, Singapore time, just to wish me happy birthday and at the same time, help me to get up for school. I could hear my brothers super tired voices. AWWW

#1 - Presents from my family. I was good ok. I managed to resist opening the parcel until my birthday.

#2 - The lovely scarf my mum knitted

#3 - Cool earrings. I love earrings btw

#4 - Funky paper clips. Know me and know I love stationary

#5 - How I look like in the scarf (and earrings which you can't see.) I got bored in accounting and started stoning and playing with my cam
So then school and then during homeroom, I received presents from my friends and they sang the weirdest happy birthday song. The tune was so funnily off. Haha. And wow mush. I can't believe you actually remembered the stuff that I ever said I wanted. I'm so touched. And that includes whoever who remembers as well.

#6 - White scarf from Mush, Jinli, Ben, Aiwee and honestly I have no idea who else

#7 - Elmo Jumper. YAY I FINALLY GET IT!!

#8 - Mush made this card apparently. It's uber cute. It's a tv with messages and wait till you see the next picture

#9 - Random pictures of guys at the back. Haha. So typical mush. Haha. But it's funny so I'll give her credit for that

#10 - A really random candle and banana from Ben. Yes I'll put a banana in my ear...

#11 - Present from Joey which are non other than...

#12 - NAIL POLISH! Notice the funky colours. Watch out mush. You're going to see more of my 'eyesores'. haha

#13 - Birthday card from xinwei. She took that photo btw. So yes, admire it you fools. And be jealous because you can't own that photo. IT'S MINE!! (Quoting her. It'll be priceless the day she gets famous)

#14 - From Xinwei

#15 - DUH. Who won't be nuts about me? haha

#16 - Queen Mon was such a 4i thing.

#17 - Yummy looking cupcakes. I haven't eaten them yet but I'm sure they're nice. These are times when you judge a book (cake) by it's cover (prettiness.)

And now it's my cell group's turn. Honestly, I kinda thought they'll forget about my birthday but they didn't! Haha. They worked with Joey and the plan was that while I was having dinner with Jinli, Aiwee, Bernice, Mush and Joey, someone from my cell would call me to say they needed to pass me something. And yeah, liwei called and then after dinner I walked to this place and my whole cell was there. Yeah. Even though I started to suspect after a while, it was still a very pleasant surprise. They tried to light up 17 candles which formed the shape of '17' but the wind was too strong. The cake, baked by Amanda and Joanne (I think) was lovely! And overall it was great! I was pleasantly surprised. Like seriously

#18 - From cell

#19 - Messages!

#20 - The really yummy leftover cake

#21 - BBQ sauce from my cell and the reasoning was because I complained about my hostel food so much, they decided to give me something that would make it better. Haha

And when I came back yesterday, I had another surprise. A package!
SHOES FROM GLORIA!

#22 - The shoes

#23 - The grand piano looks pretty

#24

#25

#26

#27

#28

#29

#30

#31 - DELICIA! I MANAGED TO RESIST AND OPEN ONLY ON MY BIRTHDAY!!

#32 - This is seriously cute and something that I would need when the weather gets nasty. yay

#33 - Not forgetting my present from my dear cousin. This is like chocolate galore! Seriously, who would dare eat this.

Another surprise today. ANOTHER PACKAGE! and more letters!
#34 - THANKS GUYS! This is so sweettt

#35 - All the letters I've received. Which includes you cher! thanks so much!!

#36 - This cool mask from Jess

#37 - haha. I think Jess is one of the only few who knows my obsession over notebooks. This notebook is seriously funky

#38 - And of course, EARRINGS!

#39 - Gingerbread man from tee. She broke the leg, not me

#40 - From Pauline, guess what's inside

#41 -CHOCOLATES!!

So yeah. Thank you once again to everyone who made my birthday to be so special. Yeah. I know I didn't really include every single detail of my birthday inside the post, but I can't help it. I'm just so tired now. Yeah.

So anyway.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY WEIJIN. (060691)
and
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAODA (070690)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITTANY (070693)
(I know there's more. But I can't be bothered)

No comments: