Wednesday, June 25, 2008

6 whole months

25th of June.

Exactly 6 months ago (or do you count it as 5 months), I boarded the plane to Melbourne. Time has really flew by. Today marked the last day of term 2 and if not for my Further Math SAC, today would have been really pointless. I didn't have any lessons at all, but I still had to attend school anyway.

Yeah, it's so hard to believe that time has just zipped by so quickly. 6(or 5.. eh maybe it's 5) whole months in Melbourne. Wow. It seems like just yesterday when I was left all alone in Melbourne, facing the four walls, and suddenly just breaking down. Thank goodness for my friends back in Singapore and the support system I had here as well. And now, look at me, I'm more or less settled down and have a group of friends here as well. Life in Melbourne has really been improving I guess.

And wow. In this few months, I really felt myself grow. (No I'm not trying to be ego.) But yeah, I feel like I've grown mentally and spiritually. I'm really glad to have gone to OCF, and I'm even more glad that we did a study on prayer. Talking to God does not seem like a chore anymore. And yeah, many many things have really brought me closer and closer to God. And yeah, there's still a lot more things that I need, but hey, at least I'm getting there!

On top of that, within the last 2 weeks, I've been going for Coffee Ministry by OCF and yeah, it really feels good to be serving in His Kingdom again. Just to bless someone by a simple act of kindness feels so so good. It just reminds me again that God's love is really as simple as that. You don't even have to ask Him for it and it's there. And furthermore, it's free! And in return, He just asks you to believe in Him, trust Him and yeah, He has so much more installed for you. Wow.

Yeah, and in 2 days' time, I'll be back in Sunny Singapore. I'm most probably going to suffer because of the heat, but hey, all the local delights! And yeah, of course, my family and friends. I really can't wait to see all of you!! Oh oh, and not forgetting SENTOSA ON SUNDAY!

Yeah. I honestly hope that time would stop flying by so quickly. (haha, it's as fast as ben eating. haha) We need to pause and smell the roses. Haha. Yeah. Soon we've to make our uni preferences and all, STRESS! Oh well.

I'M COMING HOME SOOOOONNN!!!!!!

No comments: