Tuesday, February 05, 2008

some updates

Hey all! yeah

Ok I STILL DON'T HAVE MY INTERNET OR PHONE!! I only have my 2 handphone numbers. And that's about it. Yeah, I'm like using my school's ULTRA SLOW computers! Gosh!!!

But oh well. Better than nothing I guess. So yeah. I'm adjusting rather ok to school I guess and like, THERE'S SO MUCH HOMEWORK! AND I'M ALREADY GOING TO HAVE TWO TESTS THIS THURSDAY!! sigh.. And I think I'm still having jetlag. Yeah.

Ok I don't really have much to say. Just that I really want my phone and internet to be up so that I can start talking to all of you! It feels so weird not being able to message as and when I want to. Sigh!!!!

Oh well

Till next time :)

OH AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE CHERILYN!!!
face it, you're 17 not 7!!! hahahaha
Yeah, this is in case I cannot use the computer tomorrow or something! Oh and I heard you're going to malaysia! Why must you go there. Then how to call you!!! Oh well. I shall be the first to wish you then! hahaha. Love ya :)

No comments: