Tuesday, February 19, 2008

More photos

More photos!!!

#1 - There have this sign in the toilets of my school. And I've no idea why I'm so amused by them
#2 - This was during orientation night at my hostel. This guy wanted to be the 'mummy' and the mean guys told him that in order to win, they had to wrap this face.
#3 - This is such a cool diary (look below for more details)
#4 - this is like a typical page in the diary
#5 - Seriously, read this (click on it to make it bigger if you have to)
#6 - this continues from the picture above

#7 - This picture is dedicated to Sarah. This is such a cool cookie cutter! It's kinda blur because I wasn't sure if I was actually allowed to take photo of their stuff. so yeah. It was done in a rush
Yeah. That's all for now. Stay tune for more stuff...

No comments: