Thursday, February 21, 2008

Love at first sight

I'm just blogging for the sake of blogging. So yeah. I know I've tons of homework but that can wait
Ok, today I decided to settle all my bills (well it was only one) and went to the bank to give them my tax file number. It was so hot! I'm telling you, the newspaper is lying to us. Anyway, I then decided to go and find that music shop. I want to get a keyboard here.
The shop was amazing! It was so huge which such a huge range of guitars (classical, acoustic, bass, electric...) and the sight of so many types of pianos and keyboards just made my heart melt. I think there were drums in the back, but the sight of keyboards was like a huge magnet to which my feet were the metal being attracted.

Ok I know I sound weird, but I really miss playing the piano

And there was a huge range for the keyboards as well. The cheapest being $199, then after it was $299. I thought that I would just be choosing among those cheaper range. But then this electronic piano (it's a full size keyboard, which is exactly like a piano just that it's uses electricity, and it's flatter..) WOW! I INSTANTLY FELL IN LOVE WITH IT! It was love at first sight (and touch.. I had to test it out first right..) And it costs $699.. Which I don't know is a good thing or a bad thing. Like, it's considered quite a good price for such a keyboard.

But where am I going to get the money

Now I seriously want to work. Like, I think it's going to be very hard to ask my parents if they would allow and stuff. I mean like, if it was the cheaper ones they may consider. But this is $700. And knowing me, I'll most probably get a stand and a pedal as well. Which may add up to close to $800. I am so so determined to work now.

My fingers just long to play that melody once again..

If anyone wants to donate towards this cause, you can let me know!!!! hahaha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.