Friday, January 25, 2008

what's up?

HEY ALL!!

Yeah firstly, PRAISE THE LORD ALL THE RESULTS TODAY!! Haha, ok even though I wish I had done better, but I must say I'm rather glad. For many reasons that I don't want to share right now. Haha.

And secondly, yeah for those who STILL don't know, I'm leaving for Melbourne, to study at Taylors College, in about 6 and a half hours time. Or rather, I'm leaving for the airport then. My flight is at 9am. I'm taking Qantas Airline and will be at the airport at 6am. And if you would be SO NICE as to send me off, I'll be at Terminal 1. Ok I don't know which row number, so you can call me if you need to. Yeah.

And I don't know when I'll have internet access. So ya. You can continue checking my blog for updates on how I am and stuff. Or you can email me. But I cannot promise very regular updates and all, because like, I don't know what kind of internet I'm going to get.

Once I get my address and phone number, I'll like inform you and you can email me for such details. I don't think I want to post such details on such a public site. haha.

Yeah, that's all for now. I'm really going to miss you all A LOT!

Why isn't it sinking in that I'm leaving? Why am I still in denial?!

No comments: