Thursday, August 30, 2007

SYF performing arts dinner

Yeah today was a really fun day. The highlight was the SYF dinner thingy and you can see all the nicer photos below. haha. I also attended the commendation award thingy. I WAS THE 287TH person! can you imagine how long I had to wait??

Anyway, here are the photos. Some are really retarded. But oh well. Might as well have fun right?

So enjoy..

this hat is seriously cool. the candles can light up!
3 of us, all smiles and ready to go party!
yay! finally, a photo with Davina
cool earrings huh?
I am supposed to be learning how to counter my fears, hence that stupid bird is on my head. YES I'M TERRIFIED OF BIRDS!!
what is that bird doing on MY shoulder
Joy, Tiffany and Monica
why can't anyone understand I don't like birds?
Finally got rid of the bird!
I was trying to take photo with Priscilla eating. she had food all over her face
princess monica is sad that rui jun is stoning at her food and not smiling ( I look like some young kid throwing a tantrum. gosh!)
princess monica is sad that tiffany puts eating before her
they still don't understand how much I don't like birds group photo 1
group photo 2
group photo 3
Cute group photo
Joanne seriously does weird stuff
Isabel, Huiying, Tiffany and myself
Miss Sim, Rui Jun, ME and Tiffany
(for tiffany to take)
When I finally get to take a photo with rui jun, I had to close my eyes! What is Joanne doing behind us? I think Tiffany was confused between happy and sad. haha
I have no idea what Joanne is doing behind us
the school can actually look quite scary. (ok it looked scarier in the camera)
that's Tiffany under the paper bag
teo, chan and lee:)


Yeah today was SO SO FUN! I love today!
Tomorrow is teachers' day. and since I had no time to do anything. I have decided to just give them something next time. Too bad! Maybe I won't even give. But it makes me feel so so weird!

No comments: