Monday, August 13, 2007

Prelims

Sigh. Prelims start tomorrow! and hence I most probably won't be updating for a long time. So don't ask me why my blog is dead. And my exams are as such:

  1. 13th Aug - A maths 1 and Chem 2 (sigh, two heavy papers)
  2. 14th Aug - A maths 2
  3. 15th Aug - Geog 2 (another heavy paper)
  4. 16th Aug - No papers
  5. 17th Aug - English 1,2 and o level oral (oh great, english galore)
  6. 20th Aug - Maths 1
  7. 21st Aug - Maths 2
  8. 22nd Aug - Physics 2
  9. 23rd Aug - Social Studies
  10. 24th Aug - Chinese (this is only if I decide to take chinese again. Which I hope not.)
  11. 27th Aug - Lit elect
  12. 28th Aug - Geog 1
  13. 29th Aug - Chem 1 and Physics 1 (I seriously can't wait for this date)

On top of this, I'm going to recieve my Chinese O levels results tomorrow and I'll be recieving my results for my piano exam anytime soon, most probably tomorrow as well.

My heart is too weak!

But I shall remain positive. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going. haha. I must persevere. I must do well. I can do well. (I just need to give myself a motivational talk if not...)

Prayers are very much appreciated. For both my exams and that I'll stop getting so frustrated with.. well I just don't want to say it. Sigh.

Lord please give me the strength...

No comments: