Monday, August 27, 2007

Grade 8 Piano Exam Results

Oh great!

I worked so so hard for the stupid piano exam, which I know I messed up. But come on, A PASS? I should recieve a bit more credit! Gosh!

Ok, I knew I shouldn't have been expecting a distinction because of my hands slipping when I played the scales. But shouldn't my pieces have pulled my marks up? Come to think of it, HOW MUCH WEIGHTAGE DOES THOSE STUPID SCALES CARRY?

SO SAD OK!

Now I don't know if I want to continue taking piano. I don't think I can handle anymore of such disappointments. But then again, I really miss playing it. Oh wait. Maybe I don't..

But that's so not the point. How can like that. I should at least have a pass that's close to a merit. I think I better go get the report from my teacher and read it first before I continue complaining. SIGH!

Note to anyone who is going to take piano exam:
  1. Wipe your hands dry
  2. Wipe the keys dry
  3. Do not panick at all cost
  4. Don't ever give up before, during or even after the exam

Seriously. If not you'll regret it the same way I do.

2 comments:

Kai Xin said...

hello..
i m doin my grd 8 tis yr..
well..
i was expecting at least a merit for my grade 7 piano..
but i got only a pass, because i failed both my sight reading and sight singing..
perhaps i focused too much on the pieces and scales.. hmm..

anyway.. nice blog!

Monica said...

Hey! I don't know when you posted this comment, but anyhow. Good luck for your grade 8 exam! Learn from your mistakes yeah.

Haha,I didn't know my blog was THAT public