Monday, August 06, 2007

What A Friend We Have In Jesus

What A Friend We Have In Jesus
What a friend we have in Jesus
All our sins and grieves
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer

O what peace we often forfeit
O what needless pain we bear
All because we do not carry
Everything to God to prayer

Have we trails and temptations
Is there trouble everywhere
We should never be discouraged
Take it to the Lord in prayer
Can we find a friend so faithful
Who will all our sorrows share
Jesus knows our every weakness
Take it to the Lord in prayer


With all the exams and stress and everything going on, we may feel like giving up, feel that there is no one to share our problems with. However, we must remember that Jesus is always there and all you need to do is to pray. Even if you don't, He'll still carry you through.

I guess I also need to make this a mental note. Many a times I always feel like there is no end to this nonsense, all the studies and all. But God is good. He always places this song in my heart and the stress doesn't pile up as much as before. And that is because I know that I can cast my burden unto Him.

Yeah. Actually I'm not very sure of what I'm trying to say. (kinda in a delirious state) But yeah. Just read through the lyrics. It kinda speaks for itself.

No comments: