Friday, July 13, 2007

Trust His Heart

All things work for our good
Though sometimes we can't see how it could
Troubles that break our hearts in two
Sometimes bind us to the truth
Our Father knows what's best for us
His ways are not our own
So when your pathway goes dim
And you just can't see Him
Remember you're never alone

God is too wise to be mistaken
God is too good to be unkind
So when you don't understand
When you don't see His plan
When you can't trace His hand
Trust His heart

Yeah that's like the first verse and chorus of the song Trust His Heart. That song, along with the song With All I Am, has been playing in my head for a long time. I guess I've reached one point in life where I've to make a decision on what I want to do after O Levels. And me and my indecisiveness aren't really helping in the decision. I'm just really confused over everything. Sometimes I feel like I'm going mad. And these songs would just play in my head, telling me that I should just commit everything to God. It's somewhat reassuring.

Many other things have been happening around me and I know many others need God desperately as well. Sometimes I just want to go up to them and just share this song but it's not really possible. Sigh.

I want to be able to help others. I don't want to sit around and do nothing. I want to at least try. And I know in the future I'll still feel the same. And now that I'm given a chance to be professionally trained to help others, I can't decide if that's what I really want to do. Why should I care how others look at me? Why should there be any discrimination? I just need someone to talk to. Someone who doesn't discriminate and who would say things I want to hear.

No comments: