Sunday, March 25, 2007

mg SEA games

Today was AWESOME!!! Like we had 'SEA' Games for the sec fours. Just some information for those who are lost. Basically Mg has this game thing every year for the sec fours. Last year, there was Asian games right, so the games would be named after it. This year it's 'SEA' Games. Yeah. And each class would represent a country. And the host country, which is Thailand this year, would pick 3 games, with floorball as one. So ya. Back to what happened. So my class was Malaysia. And the 3 games chosen were handball, floorball and benchball. (Go and do your own research if you don't know any of these games) I played handball la. Everyone in class was in one sport la. Yeah

So this morning, we had to be in school at 720, like any other school day and we were told like it would end at about 1. That's like a whole school day except that we're playing games after games. Anyway, for handball, we didn't play knock out la. So like had to play against every class. Ok so blah blah blah.

Then it came to the finals for all 3 sports. For my class, they were fighting for 3rd/4th place for floorball and yeah they won. So yupp, 3rd place for floorball. For benchball, they were fighting for 1st and 2nd. It was a really really close match and sadly we lost. But nevertheless, they came in 2nd. Lastly came Handball. We were too fighting for 1st and 2nd and YES WE WON!! ahhaha. We thrashed Thailand!! WOOHOO! Our first match was against them and we lost but luckily for us, things took a big turn and WE WON!!

So as you can see. Everyone in my class won something. That's like super cool la. We all recieved a medal each. Those who helped out in other sports had two la. So ya. It was so cool to see the class so united and they had really good sportsmanship. And we also won overall, which was like 100plus. But ultimately, we had fun la.

4I really really ROCKS!!! (Singing WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIEND!!)


---

Anyway. I was thinking about myself when I was young. How I would always pray to God for a puppy. I can still remember what I would say. I'd go "Dear God, please give me a puppy." See how general that statement is. So anyway. Many many many years later. My prayer did come true. But instead of that cute little,(let me emphasize on the LITTLE) puppy I pictured in my mind. I had a huge one. And now she's kinda of a terror. Like a mini terrorist at home. So my point is this. Be careful with what you pray for. And I've learnt that I should be a bit more specific in what I pray for. HAHA. So random...

For those who actually care or are supportive. My handbells SYF is on the 23 of April and we would really appreciate your prayers that we would perform our best and get at least a gold. And like I've a handbells concert coming up soon. Details are not confirmed. But yeah. It would be nice if you all would actually come. It's going to be really cool and the songs are familiar songs so that you all can actually appreciate it. Yeah.

No comments: