Sunday, July 10, 2005

is it just me? or does it seem like the whole world is prejudice against me? why is it that everyone cannot just leave me alone? must you comment on everything i do?

somehow it seems that everyone just has to do something to make my life miserable. i think it's something to do with me la.. cos it's just happening to me.. but.. what is it that i'm doing.. my horrible day started off this morning.. with my stupid gastric pain. pain until can die.. then during sunday school.. some person(i don't want to say who) cannot just keep quiet and stop attempting to expose some secret of mine.. what's that person problem man? but maybe it's just me.. i think i'm taking things too seriously.. haiz.. need to calm down..

now in grandparents' house.. wa lau.. they treat me like a maid lor. monica here. monica there. can't they just do it on their own.. want to drink wine also must get me to do it.. sheesh.. go get your own wine la.. not say i want to drink the wine la.. i know ice wine very nice.. but i don't want to drink today lor.. aiyo..

No comments: