Wednesday, June 08, 2005

The 3 S

WHY CAN'T YOU ALL JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?!!! must i suffer for you to be happy?

the three S that my parents always do..
1 S cream
2.S hout
3.S cold

gosh.. why can't they just leave me alone.. must they scold me for everything i do? why do they always vent their anger on me? is it my fault that things aren't going well? vent it on brendan la.. or on ian.. why me? it's not fair lor. even if i do something wrong. don't have to scold like end of the world right.. brendan and ian don't get scolded like that..

and brendan.. i don't care if you twisted your ankle la.. why can't you just let me use the com in peace. sheesh. so just because you twisted your ankle i have to let you do whatever you want? that's pure stupid.

it's not fair.. not fair at all... so annoying. sheesh..

No comments: