Wednesday, June 22, 2005

i am so down in the dumps today.. everyone is at the intermediate camp. everyone but me.. it's not fair.. my parents won't let my go cos they say i never study enough and i went to too many camps.. so i woke up at 7 just to study in hope that my mum will let me go.. but she still say no.. so i was.. how about tmr.. then she said she'll talk to my father about it.. i really hope they'll let me go lor.. i was so sure i would be able to go.. i was actually looking forward to it.. but now.. i feel so helpless. i regret lor. not studying harder in the beginnng of the holidays.. please please God.. let me be able to go.. at least for tmr.. then i can stay overnight.. oh please please let me go.. i don't want to spend the last few days of my holidays so down in the dumps

No comments: