Friday, June 10, 2005

random

today was like one of the days i didn't waste my time doing pointless stuff.. cos i went shopping!!! with my aunty.. she wanted to buy me my birthday gift.. a belated one.. a bag.. actually.. the gift wouldn't have been a belated gift if i had decided earlier.. haha. i have to learn never to be indecisive again..

ya.. this will be my last post before i go to camp. and i think after camp i'll be extending my stay in malaysia..yupp.. in KL i think.. better start packing my bag soon.. can't wait for camp.. think the pillow fight will still be on.. haha.. so exciting.. i'll be bunking with pho.. haha.. spend the whole night talking and talking and talking.. ya.. maybe i should bring cards.. then can get a few of us. play till we drop,, haha.. camp is going to be so so fun.. can't wait(didn't i alreday say that?) haha.. oh well

tomorrow i won't be home the whole day.. k actually not whole day.. after crosslink.. all the sec 2 in the intermediate department is having a bbq at east coast.. haha.. so fun.. i think almost everyone going.. so cool. better response compared to last year's.. last year we were all fighting for the tongs.. and practically fighting to do everything.. at least this year got more guys going.. if not they'll start complaining they feel so extra.. haha.. too bad for them la.. who ask the guys to be so not enthu about this kind of things.. yupp. i think er. jessica, sarah, mag, cherilyn, julien, pho, daniel, ziteng, nicholas and i will be going.. i think that's all about it.. ewen, gerald, rachel and jocelyn not confirmed. cannot make my life easier la those people..

on sunday.. after church.. i think my brothers would be inviting their gang to church... their gyspy gang.. what a weird name to give their gang.. consisting of jerald, benjamin, andrew and ziteng and of course.. my 2 brothers.. better get ear plugs.. before they start screaming and yelling.. gosh.. sure get headache one.. if i'm lucky.. they may not come.. but my brothers have been planning this for a long time.. sad.. oh.. please don't come.. let me get peace..

ok.. i need to prepare the powerpoint for sunday school.. haiz..

No comments: