Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Tagboard up

haha. i finally got a tag board.. so ma fun sia.. got to go to many different websites until i finally got the tag board up.. people. start tagging me k. and i changed the template.. to this tweety bird one. well. it's not that nice.. but the nicest i can find.. and yet i see many people with really really nice templates.. and cool blogs.. i feel so so jealous.. but this is an improvement la.. at least i got the tag board up.. who knows.. blogging may be fun after all.. haha.. thanks to cherilyn.. i finally managed to link people. haha. i think she must have been so annoyed with me. forever asking questions.. haha. oh well

ya. in the midst of holidays now.. and i feel like i'm really wasting my time at home. i don't really want to study. i should be.. i didnt get good grades for mid year.. my results are BAD.. very very bad.. yet. i don't find myself doing anything useful.. haiz.. when will i ever change.. i'm like back to being a tv addict.. but there's so many shows i want to watch. and not onli that.. all i do is fiddle with my mp3 and new keyboard.. haha.. my birthday presents.. ya.

ok. com is starting to lag. again. oh well..

No comments: