Friday, March 02, 2012

Do Not Worry

Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? - Matthew 6:26

Because sometimes, when you least expect it, and even when you've not been too faithful, God will just surprise you with a downpour of blessings, that just makes your heart want to sing. This sensation of drowning (in blessings) is so much more relieving after being bombarded with anxious thoughts. And I'm so grateful that words cannot begin to describe the emotions running about inside of me. With things like this, I slowly feel the hauntings from Summer slowly fading away; my God takes care of my worries.

I really thank You Lord, for not only answering my prayers but giving way more than I ever asked for.

No comments: