Thursday, March 01, 2012

Goodbye Summer

Hehe, because I really like this picture, even though my phone really does no justice to the beauty displayed across the sky. 

It's officially the start of Autumn!! (: I love Autumn. And in other news, my 4 months long holiday is actually coming to an end, with just one more week to go. Most loose ends are being tied up and I feel all ready and pumped to start my new course. Yet at the same time, I'm fearing the anticipated crazy workload. But as I look at the picture and think back to my challenging summer holidays, I feel this overwhelming sense of peace that the same God who painted this beauty sunset, the same God who pulled me through one of my toughest summers ever will be the same God who will guide me through this new chapter of my life. One step closer to becoming a psychologist!! Yay.

So stay tuned, for more (inspiration) to come.

No comments: