Saturday, September 24, 2011

Oh to be a child again

This is me, getting bored of my assignment, and so I decided to procrastinate. And the truth is, I JUST WANT TO PLAY!! And I want to be able to enjoy my spring break, even if it means just one whole day of doing nothing before I start catching up on work. I have about 49 more hours to submit in this paper, so I just have to endure a little while more..

So back to writing the dialogue that makes me feel like I'm one of the rare cases with Multiple Personality Disorder. I feel like I am communicating with my various personalities, asking them on their views on "the self in the 21st century as a commodity", like seriously, who cares about that... But yes. I shall learn to love it and do well in it because I want to be able to do honours. And note to self, never take such weird subjects as electives ever again.

No comments: