Sunday, September 18, 2011

It's something about LTC

3 years ago, in 2008, I sat there and was so filled with fear that God would forget me. I remember pleading with God not to forget me and to have something for me. He did not fail.

My life is a testimony of God's faithfulness and goodness. Today, when I look back and think about that day, I realised how silly I was. Because, of course, God wouldn't forget me. Because, of course, He loves me. And yet that silly me was so scared that I would be the only one left out, the only one who would go home wondering if I was forsaken.

Looking back and listening to that recording time and time again, just shows me how far God has brought me and there's excitement in that because it gives that anticipation and excitement to expect even greater things from Him from this moment onwards.

So this wraps up one of many thoughts that have been running through my mind over one of the most amazing weekend and <3<3 (: (: to the most amazing, awesome God ever.

No comments: