Thursday, February 25, 2010

2010, here I come

9But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

2 Corinthians 12:9

Honestly, right now, I'm starting to feel rather overwhelmed; simply by the thought of what I have to do, what I want to accomplish. I have big plans, big dreams and I don't want to give up. Even if I don't get to reach those goals, I want to have that fighting chance.

But God is good. He has been giving me that verse every time I feel down and discouraged. So I believe that end of the year, I would be able to look back and see that all that I've done is really not by my own strength, but God's. I'm going to be rejoicing throughout the year for the strength and perseverance that is given by Him. I'm not going through this alone.

2010 has officially begun for me..

No comments: