Thursday, December 03, 2009

TOC

It's very funny when I look at the current TEENS batch and hear about their like 'ambition' and stuff, that I get reminded of myself. From the time that I helped my dad with worship min, to the time I did worship min, to the time I passed it over to Delicia and to now.. I remember threatening people to be on time (haha). I remember being so happy when people started helping out in setting up, especially the guys, because it meant that Jessica and I didn't have to carry the keyboard.

And really, no offence to anyone else, but TOC was, and still is, the coolest batch ever. Our class bonding activities, our camp planning, the mission trips we went for... Haha. It's just funny to remember all these little moments; the little moments that brought me to where I am now.

We have only one more year to be official TOCs (maybe we should consider a name change..) Anyhow, a few more days and I'll be back! YAY!

No comments: