Sunday, December 13, 2009

Long Walks

Long walks are good. It helps me to clear my mind, help me to think and I get personal time. I think if not for the humid weather, I would walk to a lot of places in Singapore.

And so today I embarked on my journey from the Botanic Garden and I actually planned to walk all the way home, because walking to the bus stop alone didn't really feel very satisfying. But I had to cut my journey short, one stop before the mgs bus stop, because it was starting to rain. The walk was quite fun though.

But this is what I noticed. Well it was nothing much, because I was half stoned and half amazed that I'm actually walking in this heat. Ok so anyway....

Even though I always knew the houses along Bukit Timah were big, I didn't realize how HUGE they were until I walked pass them today. I even saw a grasshopper up close. Haha. I don't know why but that really fascinates me. And that poor fella; I realised it lost one of its legs. Maybe that's why it couldn't hop away when people went so near it. It was like crawling as fast as it could for its life.. Oh well
It's a start of a new week. So it's going to be a fresh new page in this chapter that is coming to an end.. But nevertheless, a fresh page for a new beginning.

Because I need to do this, even if it's only for me.

No comments: