Friday, December 25, 2009

Old Dog; New Tricks

I actually had a post meant just for Christmas, but I'll put that aside for now.

--

I am humbled by Your majesty. I do not regret my decision one bit yesterday; when I felt Your Spirit move, when I saw Your hand at work, You made me see once again how real You are in my life. Thank You for letting me witness all that.

I guess in a sense I lacked faith in that aspect. I realised how there was this part of me that really thought you cannot teach an old dog new tricks. But I guess that's where I went wrong. That God is really more powerful than all that. That really, nothing, yes I mean nothing, is impossible for God.

And the best thing about yesterday was that: seeds were planted, watered and souls were saved. I guess I really want to thank You for letting me be part of this (:

I could not have asked for a better, more meaningful Christmas Eve.

No comments: