Monday, November 16, 2009

Ponytail

Tied my hair up today. It's been a long time since I tied my hair up in a pony tail. Haha. Reminds me of the days back in mg when I used to think it was so gross to tie that ugly bamboo hairstyle. (I still think it's gross) For those who don't know what that is, it's basically a ponytail and then another rubberband on that ponytail... I remembered how I used to lose so many rubberbands, especially during PE, because my hair was layered and the rubberband just kept falling off.. Hahaha. Good old days.

So anyway, I attempted egg tarts today. Still not as nice as Daniel's, but I'll get there. Just that I'm not going to bake egg tarts for a LONG while because it's so tiring..

Oh and on Thursday I made pink cupcakes with EDIBLE silver balls. HAHA. Just recording all these down.. Haha

No comments: