Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Love so amazing, love so divine

John 15:13
"Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends."

I've just gained a whole new insight to this verse after watching 2012. The mind-blowing love a friend has for another; a father has for his son; a servant has for his master; a man has for his country. I know I've watched 'sacrifices' in many different forms, but the fact that it kept recurring really struck me.

You don't necessarily view love only from the 'good guys'. Even though we have sinned, even though we are flawed, even though some may seem 'evil', there's still something way down deep that has that huge capacity to love.

I was so moved. I cried.

Guess this movie motivated me, even more, to love others. And this love branches out to so many other things..


No comments: