Sunday, June 21, 2009

Romans 12:2

Today I took this step. A step that was kinda awkward but yet I felt fuzzy inside after doing it. Perhaps this is the beginning of more to come. And the thought of that makes me really glad. I'm really happy how everything is turning out, how things that have happened once before is helping me grow (hopefully into a better person)

Talking to D yesterday really helped me clear my head a lot. To see what I really want to do, what I really have to do. I realised how I rather be set apart and do things that are right, then to follow the norm and have my conscience bugging me. That step today really proved that to me.
"Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is - his good, pleasing and perfect will."
Romans 12:2
There are just so many things that I want to do right now regarding this. But I think I need to slow down right now, and get my priorities right. Finish exams first then continue with my major planning. Don't think I'll be blogging about the 'plans' but I guess you can ask me. Certain stuff are not meant for every single eye to see. Haha.

No comments: