Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Stressing me out

The project for health science is stressing me out so badly because my group members don't know what they want to do. To make things worst, they are off doing their own things during group discussions and what we are working on really doesn't seem to make sense. Like I'm very sure we're going off topic. And to top things off, I have to research on the hardest part of the whole thing.

I'm tired. I just want to sleep. But the guilt of not spending enough time on this project is keeping me up. Not say I'm being productive staying up. But ya.

I'm really so stressed! Why can't I have a group that is more 'on' about it, who will contribute more ideas during discussions and who will actually do their work? WHY? I also need to learn to work well under pressure.

GAHH

No comments: