Thursday, May 07, 2009

Mghandbells

Just thinking of my secondary school years, and the thing that stands out the most - mghandbells.

Man I really miss handbells. I think we are the only few that get laughed at by friends (especially those who don't know what handbells is) just because they cannot understand the beauty of handbells. And all the more mghandbells is like amazing. I so want to join a handbell choir here. SOMEONE FIND ME A CHOIR TO JOIN!!

And as much as I miss every single ringer I performed with, I especially miss mghandbells '06. We had so many opportunities to perform. And I was watching our mediacorp performance. So what if people laughed at us? We like learned that song in a day and 2-3 days, we were performing it on TV. If that's not amazing, I don't know what is.

Anyway, this is to all mghandbellers, especially the '06 choir.



We need to have another reunion soon!! But when I come back Jane will not be there right. ARGH. somehow we will have another reunion!!!

No comments: