Sunday, November 09, 2008

To Miss Chuah Aiwee

Ok, I shall dedicate this post to you. And yes, for this once, I shall say it. Aiwee calls me Monty and she's really proud of it. But I don't care, only she can call me that. I don't need the whole world calling me that.

And ok Aiwee, I don't really get your tags. But I'm taking Qantas because it's a return ticket and I took Qantas in the beginning of the year. I really want to take SQ next year! And it's not going to have a delay! Oh please don't let there be a delay. I hate airports or sitting in planes.

Hmm. Yeah. Actually right Aiwee, I'm going to miss you. All your blonde moments and the times when you were super duper clumsy (which is ALL the time). Haha. Yeah. Hmm. Ok back to methods. I'll give you an ego boosting post another time. Haha.

No comments: