Thursday, November 20, 2008

inspiration-less

Though my blog is quite pointless, I still have no inspiration. I'm just typing this because I don't like the post before this one. Haha. Umm. Let's see.

I've really been enjoying my holidays. Not needing to wake up early and I have more than enough sleep every night. I managed to meet up with many friends and there's still many more. Haha. I've ate chicken rice 4 times in 3 days. I think I have had enough of that for a while.

I guess I'm really thankful to be able to come back to Singapore even though I miss the weather in Melbourne. My plane ride back was awesome, so that's something else to be thankful over. I'm grateful for the outings that I had, even if it was purely just stoning around. Haha. I must say, I have a really blessed life.

Even today's outing was awesome. Meeting up with Mush, Jinli and Aiwee. And well, Aiwee is pure strange. Haha.

Yupp. And mission trip is just round the corner and I have a really good feeling for this one. It's going to be legend.. wait for it... DARY! Hahahaha. And I feel prepared for it, spiritually and mentally! Ohh. I'm rather excited! Haha.

Ok. I h a v e p o s t e d! Y a y m e! H a h a!

No comments: