Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Memories that will last

It has been like almost a month into the holidays and I don't really find any meaning in it. Somehow, even though I told myself I'll just concentrate on studying. It has come to a point where I am so sick of studying. Seriously, enough is enough. But yet, because of O levels, I still have to continue.

When will all this end? (as in the studying, not the holidays)

I find myself either wasting my time by doing nothing or just wishing (while studying) that I could just escape from all of it. Ok, basically I just want to play everyday. And go out and all that. But that's not going to be very possible is it?

So there's like 6 more days to CEBU! now that's a trip I'm really looking forward for. I know we're supposed to be there on a mission trip but I'm very excited to just spend like one week with my friends over there. If would have been even better if we didn't have to split into two teams (one to luoyuan and the other to cebu).

But I'm sure we'll all still have fun. I hope everything goes well. With all of us going, it's sure to be a very fun and successful mission trip. Cos WE'RE ALL SO COOL!! haha

And I'm not saying I didn't enjoy my other trips. I felt that the Japan trip was such a blast.

Speaking of the Japan trip. I have to officially say that we will be no longer performing with the sec fours. That is so sad. What Rui Jun said was true. MG HANDBELL performing choir '05-'06 really was a legend. Even though I don't really know the standard of the previous groups, I really feel that no other group can beat MG HANDBELL performing choir '05-'06 .

To think that when I first joined the performing choir I thought that the cliques would be very strong. But I was proven so so wrong.

Now that we'll be parted. I guess all we're left behind are the memories. To think that Yun Jing and I skipped through the streets of Japan singing the tune that the traffic light played. Practically going high and really crazy. But we had fun. With Krystle being her oh so ego self. Joining our human chain. And Lao Da should never be allowed to straighten her hair. Because then she'll go mad. And seriously, I mean mad. Jane being the forever so logical one. And yet her weakness is to find out who she's fan of. And Ah Ma being so blur and forever sleeping. Haha.

Yeah. And that's only a small part of it.

Now all that I can wish for is that these memories never leave me...

No comments: