Sunday, November 26, 2006

nz/japan

Finally that question has been asked. So I've been to two trips and why is there no posting on it or even any pictures uploaded.

Ok, Bascially I'm just plain lazy. Because I've so much to blog about and I know that once I start, I'll be very determined to make sure I describe everything very well. So for this post, I'll make it really brief.

Firstly
The weather in both Japan and New Zealand was really very nice. It's like you don't require any thick winter jackets. Just a slightly thicker than normal one will do. And the minute I got home, I thought I was being cooked. Singapore's weather is so much more warmer and more humid. How I miss the weather

Secondly
It was nice to have a break from eating the same thing almost every day. I got to try different types of food, which was rather ok la. The only thing I missed was something spicy. Well, you could say, "once an Asian, always an Asian".

Thirdly
The people there in both NZ and Japan are super nice. They treat everyone so nicely and they really make you feel so at home over there. People like them make overseas trips so much more comforting, especially when you start to miss home. You can really see them caring for you and all. It's really a very nice feeling.

Yeah I guess that's all I'm going to post for now. See how la, if I ever feel like posting on my trips. But if you ask me face to face, I'll have a thousand and one stories to share.

No comments: