Sunday, September 17, 2006

Sunday School Sunday

Today was Sunday School Sunday. I must say that I really enjoyed myself except for a few stuff. But it's not nice to be remembering the sad events.. And I don't really feel like elaborating what happened. Maybe another time la..


yeah, I really dunno what to do anymore. I cannot continue being stuck in the middle anymore. Why can't you all just be happy together. There are people trying, yet there are others not wanting to do anything about it. What can I do to make all these stop? Do you all need to see my tears of confusion and frustration before all these can come to an end? Sometimes I find it so destroying to see both of you like that. And yet sometimes it just get really annoying. It really needs to stop. This cannot ever continue. The gossips, the backstabbing, the hyprocracy(spelling?) all got to stop.. I cannot take anymore of this.

No comments: