Saturday, September 09, 2006

no..

It's been a long time since I used to computer. or so I think. All my mum has allowed me to do is to either study or practise the piano. And I'm going mad la.

And then my mum was starting to threaten to pull me out of handbells and out of all the activities I had in church. And that was when I thought it started to become really unfair and unreasonable. My parents were the one who were happy for me when I first got promoted to the performing choir, then to part of the committee and once again I got promoted to another role in the committee. And yet now they are the one trying to pull me out of it, threatening to not let me take part in SYF. The reason why I worked so hard in handbells is because I want to play in SYF. Like if I can't play in that, then isn't handbells kinda meaningless? I really dunno how to make her stop using SYF to threaten me. It's getting kinda annoying. I thought they said they'll support me? and now they are threatening me. so exactly what are they supporting?

And for Sunday School Sunday. Ya I can tell my mum isn't too happy with all the practices I have. But it's going to be over in 2 weeks!! And not say I don't study la. Cos if I don't study, she practically nags at me until I start. And yes, she's been threatening to pull me out. And I thought I was the only one. Never thought that Jessica was facing the same problem too. Now she can't come for practice tomorrow. I think both our mothers are having a very big obsession over studying. Stupid EOYs. So so stressful. Why must Singapore education system be so tough?

And I SO SO DISLIKE MY PIANO TEACHER! I tell you, she has something against me. I cut my nails and it grew like a bit, and she complained non stop just because my hands slip. like just ONE note. and like I dunno what's wrong with her. She can go on and on about how I should play a certain style. Not my fault my other teacher taught me wrongly right. Now I'm trying as hard as I can to adjust. But it's very hard to change a habit la. And just because I didn't take grade 7 exam, she's not happy. Another person who's threatening me. She keeps on saying that if I don't try harder, she'll make me take grade 7 instead of 8. Seriously, I just can't stand her la. She's the first teacher who makes me dislike lessons so badly. And she wants me to prac everyday 2 hours? hello? me got life. And like I don't even have time to study, talk about playing the piano. Unless the neighbours don't mind me playing at midnight.

Ahhhhh. I'm going mad!!! Oh well. I better go off now lest my mum complain. Till the time comes when I can use the computer again. :)

No comments: