Monday, March 27, 2006

Is it wrong that I don't know curses? Is it weird that I don't like it when people swear? It is so unusual that I don't know all those sick stuff people do in class and all?

I really don't understand. Isn't like a blessing to not know such stuff? I don't really see the need to know how to curse. How to swear. And I definately don't see why I need to understand all the sick stuff that people know. And why do I always get the same response. "Monica, why are you so innocent? This is so unusual. People at this age can never be so innocent" But I seriously dunno such stuff. I'm not pretending la. But so weird. Why would people want to find out such stuff. Don't they think that not knowing such stuff is a blessing. I kinda like the fact that I don't know so much. I remembered there was this once when people cursed non stop when they were angry and it influenced me for a while that when I was angry I would start thinking of those words in my mind. And then I realised how I always hit someone when they sweared and all so I slapped myself and told myself many many times that I got to kick the habit of thinking like that. And yes. I must admit that bad habits die hard. But for christians especially, don't you all think that you shouldn't swear or misuse words. Oh well..

And I dunno why. But for a person who likes music. I seriously don't really like listening to pop and whatever la, unless the lyrics are like meaningful or the tune is nice. Other than that, I find the rest like noise. Especially when it goes on and on and on. wow. I wonder how people can actually stand listening to them non stop. Not meaning to be offensive and all, but I find certain songs like very wrong. And I feel that they shouldn't like play it non stop. Cos the use of offensive words and curses are like... A LOT. And it's not very good la. So yea. I think that people should like know what they're listening to before they actually start listening to it.

Yeah. All these are just what I think la. I may be wrong and all but yeah. I just got to pour all of these out and try to make my blog more alive.

To dear Miss Tiffany from handbells. What's wrong with laughing non stop. You laugh non stop. So in honour of you. I'm going to type this:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And to gerald. I will carry out my threats k. Beware of me. and please for once believe that I'll carry them out

No comments: