Sunday, March 12, 2006

Ahhhhh. MY COM CRASHED!! So sad la. Now i'm using my mum's laptop. So pathetic la. Now all my documents in the com are like all gone and there's no way my father can get the com to work.. So it means that the com would be going into the workshop soon. So what la.. I hope that the guy would be able to recover the documents. yeah.

Ok. I seriously dunno what to blog about. I seriously dunno how people can just sit down and blog everyday. How come they get so much inspiration? How come i don't get such inspirations? And I don't want to sit down and blog about my everyday life. I want my blog to be a place where people can find out be inspired. Where people can feel entertain. But I SERIOUSLY DUNNO HOW I CAN DO THAT! Oh well. When I finally think of a way to make my blog more interesting, my blog would be more alive.

As for now. I shall just blog rubbish. Yeah. I am so shocked that we only have to come back only two days in the holidays for handbell practise. Ya. I thought that we have to come back like almost everyday. But for certain reasons, I cannot say when practises are. But oh well.

Oh, and for ministry sunday. It was ok ok only la. I think cos like not many people went, the response was not so overwelming. But the worship ministry was ok la. Quite a number joined. Oh and many people whom I didn't expect to join, joined and did things I never thought they would do. Wonder how sunday school's going to be like tmr. Cos like a lot are in camp and all. So ya. It would mean sunday school would be rather quiet. Oh well. Have to wait till tmr to find out. And I still dunno how i'm going to church. Cos my father and brothers are going to malaysia for some wedding dinner. That means only my mum and I. But if my father is taking the car. and until now no other car is like coming. Does that mean my mum and I have to take the bus? I hope not la.

Ok. that's all the crap i got. so ya. for those who read this. I hope you enjoy your ONE WEEK of holiday. even though it's really short. i am sure it's a well needed rest from school. yeah. especially if you have teachers who go " girls give me a chance to praise you..." or teachers who go "sticker question" hahaha. i better not continue. hahaha. later get into trouble. hehe

No comments: