Saturday, March 25, 2006

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
I'm making an appearance. I know I haven't been blogging for a long long time. Aren't you all glad, overwhelmed, excited that I'm making this kind of appearance. HAHA! I'm getting ego again.. Hehe

Got the DISC results back today. haha. I'm got IS again. haha. I like being an 'I'. I think it's so so fun to be an 'I'.. We 'I's are fun people. Ok. I don't feel like going into detail.

Now about handbells. Ok. We are getting cip hours for performing in St Luke's Hospital. YAY! Espresso is going to be so so fun la. All of you should come for it. I think that all the performances are really nice and really worth it. Tomorrow, tuesday, thursday and friday have full dress rehearsals. We were joking that we would all stink la. But the performances will still be nice. Today's practise was one of the more fun ones. We barely played and then we started gossiping. HAHA!!! Handbells is such an fun cca. I don't regret joining it unlike when I was in sec one when I really was scared of mrs aw and deborah.

ok.. i shall continue tmr. and hopefully with an inspirational post.

No comments: