Wednesday, November 16, 2005

ok. just came home from LTC. pho is in my place now. in my room playing my keyboard. ya.

ltc was really good. the first day. we were taught on how to identify how personality type. for those who know their personality type. i'm a I-S.. ya. high I. and we were also told that we had to be bold as a leader. ya. we had a lot of games. before dinner was the team building games. ya. i must say that our team started to bond then. then after dinner. we had night games. oh and by the way. my team members were. eunice, joelle, vera, lisa, chen yang, rachel tang ying, jillian, faith, chui ting, ya ting, joyce, amanda and i. ya. and to tell you the truth. i hardly knew anyone. so ya. one of my jobs was to first get to know them better. and our performance must have impressed them. thus we were chosen by the teachers (during their meeting. but we weren't told till after the amazing race) that we were to do the sec 1 orientation camp next year. the hardest project for the first half of the year. so cool right.

ya. the second day. we had the same coach to come down and she taught us on project management. which i thought was quite good. because it taught us how to handle projects in a way that it will run smoothly. ya. and i wanted to plan certain events. so i thought that was quite good. ya. then we had the 'very amazing race'.. we were like running from bugis area. to the suntec area. and up and down. then we went to orchard too. ya. it was really exhausting. but from that i think i learnt that working in a group was really really important. ya.

and today we just had to finish our proposal for each project each group was assigned to. ya. then we presented. cleared up. had a really long debrief and GO HOME!

i haven't been sleeping well. i'm so so tired. but i still have tuition later. my very last one in busy bees. ya. next year not going there anymore.

tmr i'm having my first official HANDBELLS performance. because the my first two performances were with chimes. so ya. practise is going to start so early. around 11.30. but i'm going to kap to meet tiff and priscilla. ya. so go there like around 10. and i'll reach school at around 9.45 at night. so i'll be home around 10. more than half a day out. wow. i'm going to be so tired. and the day after tomorrow. i have a meeting with my ltc group. we are called fantastic 13 by the way. all the groups were given superhero names. i shall not say what they are. cos they can be quite embarrassing. ya

actually i will be very busy from tmr till the end of the month. so ya. hopefully dec will be a bit more slack. oh. i better pray i don't fall sick. i don't want to spend my holidays sick. blegh. shall go entertain myself. and clean my gloves.

No comments: